The Polish government plan to launch their new E-Toll system with effect from 1st October, the new toll collection system will replace the existing ViaTOLL system.
- It is based on satellite positioning technology (GNSS/GPS), which will fully automate the settlement of toll payments in Poland.
- The system applies to heavy goods vehicles (more than 3.5 tonnes) on the following tolls:
- Polish national toll roads
- Konin-Stryków (A2)
- The system will also be applied to light goods vehicles and heavy goods vehicles on the:
- Wrocław-Sośnica motorways (A4) toll sections.
- To circulate on any or all of these networks, all vehicles must be registered in your system, Vrio will manage this process on your behalf once access to this service has been requested with your multi-country toll payment devices.
How does this change affect Vrio customers?
Vrio puts at your disposal several options to adapt to the pending change to ensure you have uninterrupted mobility across Europe.
If you have not yet activated e-Toll but would like to do so, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org